Friday, November 5, 2010

This week and Collin Raye :))))




Tonight a group of went to Collin Raye. He was SOOO good.
It made me think of all the times me and the fam
blasted it in the car or the living roomhaving an awesome dance party!I literally have been waiting for the concert for so long.
And it definitely didn't let me d
own!

I also went with two of my roommates to Ida
ho Falls
To visit family, it was nice to get away from everything
Unfortunately drama came up while w
e were gone
Some people got there feelings hurt
But I think were all good now :)


I'm in a mad rush to finish my business class, I just ha
d my last class
Can you say HALLELUJAH??
School is almost over only 4 more weeks!!
Then I can see the people I love most :))



One thing I realized today is that I rush into relations
hips with people.
And maybe that's a good thing sometimes,
but it isn't a lot of the times.
This little realization of mine,totally helped
clear up a lot for me!
I can actually feel the stress leaving me.

Also It started snowing yesterday. So much!
It was so nice and powdery but
today it's so cold and all the snow melted and
stupid turned into ice :(

Here are a few pics from the past couple of weeks!! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love :)