Sunday, August 11, 2013

hair probz

So for the past few months I have been extremely aware of how frizzy, fried and broken my hair was. I have realized that I have been doing a few things wrong, or not doing them at all. Basically, I wasn't taking care of my hair. I would just wash and condition and that was it. For some people that is okay, but for me it wasn't doing it. So I'm going to tell you what I have done to restore my hair to its rightful beauty.


1. Find what shampoo is good for your hair type. There are tons of really great shampoos out their for specific hair. I have fine to medium thickness hair that can get really frizzy.

  •  I have had a lot of success with Dove Intensive Repair  Shampoo, I would use the Intensive repair conditioner as well. It made my hair very soft and manageable with out so many fly aways.
  •  Bumble and Bumble Thickening shampoo. I like this shampoo and conditioner because my hair is pretty fine. It also helps with split ends and fly aways which I have a tendency to get. 
2. Hair oil, I usually put in moroccan argan oil in my hair every day.You can put it in wet hair or dry. I like both. I don't wash my hair everyday though so I usually put it in dry. What I will do is when I wash my hair I will put the oil all over my hair. When it's dry I usually put it on the ends or occasionally to smooth fly aways. 

  • Renewing Moroccan argan oil: This stuff works pretty well. The reviews I have read said that it smells really strong, but I don't mind the smell and it's not that strong. People have said that it can make your hair greasy- it doesn't to mine, but I only put in the recommended amount.
 
  • Another type of Moroccan argan oil is by Moroccan oil. This is essentially the same thing, but I find that it works a little bit better at smoothing out the fly aways and helping to reduce the split ends. 



3. Hair masks: I recently bought a hair mask and I absolutely love it. I couldn't believe how manageable it made my hair, and with only one use I could tell a differences in the number of fly aways I had. 
  • Moroccan Argan oil Hair mask. This stuff works surprisingly well for how inexpensive it is. It smelled fine and didn't leave my hair greasy at all. I even left it in longer than it said to. My hair hardly ever gets greasy though, so I would not put so much in if your hair tends to get greasy quickly.  It helped with the split ends and fly aways rather successfully.  I wash and condition my hair like normal, then towel dry and then apply the mask. I leave it in for about 20 minutes. I do this once a week. 
  • Find it HERE
  •  Now if your hair is really dry and damaged and need something that works extremely well on your hair I would recommend the MoroccanOil restorative hair mask. It works really well on colored or heat damaged hair. I highly recommend it.   I wash and condition my hair like normal, then towel dry and then apply the mask. I leave it in for about 20-30 minutes. I do this once a week. 

  • This week has been kind of crazy. Jeff and I have been really busy with work and other things. And when we do have some down time were out playing with Basil. We're taking him to the river tomorrow and boy does that pup love to jump in. It's really the funniest thing. I'll post a video of it soon. Jeff's cousin is getting married in Seattle at the end of this month. And were hoping that we will be able to go. We absolutely love Seattle, its so funky and there is so much to do! And  a lot of Jeff's family is there too! 


    I really love all these products, and I hope y'all will benefit them. If you have any questions feel free to email me!

    Linking up with: FUNDAY MONDAY!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love :)