Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving week!

I was supposed to post this sooo long ago.

First of all, can I just say how nice it was to do
absolutely NOTHING for 9 days!
Needles to say coming back to school, to a regular schedule was not ideal.

However the break was much needed and much appreciated.
It started off with driving with leaving in the middle of a class, which is always nice,
and then we drove to salt lake, I slept most of the way which was nice and it made the drive go by faster.
We met my aunt at a gas station off the highway. We had to meet my aunt in Salt Lake
because her high school (she's a teacher) football team was playing for state.
My other aunt was there too, and it was so good to see her, because I hadn't in about a year.(She lives in Texas) I also met my Aunts' best friend of 30 years and her two daughters. They were funny!

I did so much shopping that I hurt. I felt like an old lady.
But it was so great to just relax and not worry about anything.
My aunt also had a dog named molly who liked to sleep with me which was so cute.
We ate out a lot.
I LOVE Cafe Rio.
Holy cow their burritos....
literally the most heavenly thing I have ever eaten.

I had so much fun with my Aunt, we set up Christmas decorations and had movie nights!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love :)