Thursday, December 16, 2010

College.

I am now finished with my first semester of college.
Honestly I didn't think I would ever make it this far.
I don't know maybe I thought there would be a 2nd coming or I just wouldn't finish.

But I made it!!! I even got really good grades. 5 A's and a B. I even didn't do horrible in my Soil class. (Which by the way DON'T ever take that class.)

This semester has been a whirlwind of things. The people, the classes, the experience of living on my own, the cafeteria food, the spirit, having the Temple in walking distance, getting along with my roommates, all nighters, not getting nearly enough sleep, inside jokes, stupid fights, wonderful friends who drive me a round, walking to Walmart, and working towards my life long goal of being a vet.
I don't really know how I did it. There was a lot of skype dates with my friends, even more with my family, crying, praying,, going to the temple A LOT of laughing, and having the support of the best friends I have here.
The hardest thing this year was not having my puppy, or my sisters.
Also not being there when my best friend had her baby.
The good thing is I get to see them all so soon.
And I have grown so much closer to my sisters.
It's so hard to leave for 3 months, when I think of all the people I've met. All the people going on missions I won't see for 2 years.

But I finally feel as if my life has started. That It's my life to lead. I can be whatever I want to be. I can do what I want to do.

I have met, I know life long friends. I know they would do anything for me.


All in all I would have to say that this is a successful first semester.
there are definitely things I will change for sure.
  • Studying more
  • Sleeping more
  • Eating less
  • Not be so uptight about certain things
  • Go to more dances
I have been so blessed with the roommates and the experiences I have had.

I LOVE COLLEGE.

2 comments:

  1. 1. you are so funny.
    2. congrats you college student :)
    3. i love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You amaze me! It's hard for me to express what my heart truly feels....just know that YOU AMAZE ME! I love that I got to watch you grow into such a FANTABULOUS young woman! And, you are so right - you are now in the front seat, and watching/being part of the world, first hand! I am so proud of you, my little Clarita! I love you!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love :)