Monday, January 10, 2011

Winter break

I can't tell you how wonderful it is to be with family! To see my babygurl Ruthie, to see my sisters and little bro, and my beautiful beautiful nieces!
Belle,Chlo, and Gwenni.

When I flew home it felt like I would never get home. We were at airports for soo soo long. When I finally got to the Ft. Whalton Beach, Fl. Airport I got two surprises!

My family was late, but really I wouldn't expect anything less.
It was all made better when I saw my sissy Savannah walking with the fam to get me!
She told
me she was babysitting.
Then my mom surprised me too! She had been sick and I didn't think she would come!

After Christmas, we traveled up to Ft. Worth, Texas to see family.
After a few days we went to Austin.

I'm telling you. I love love love this city.
Alex wouldn't let us see any friends while the whole family was there. I actually didn't mind. When you think about it. I had been with friends for 3 months.

However when I saw my little Gwenni for the first time. I about died.
She is so beautiful.
Also having a BFC reunion, though it was too short. Was so great. It's been TOO long girls!

I got to see my other friends too. Which was so fun and actually made me miss my Bowie high school days. I already miss you guys!

I miss my momma though and my sisters. And my puppy Ruthie.
Don't get me wrong. I am so excited to spend time with Halie and baby Chlo, but I just wish everyone could come with me.

Sometimes I wish I didn't have to grow up.


Now I am on my way to Arkansas. Which you may know is only about 5 hrs away from Ft. Worth. BUT you may also know the south had a major snow storm.

And my brother in law and sister never having left Austin... Can't drive in snow.
This lead us to being stranded in a little town an hour outside of my other sisters town.
This is my second night here. We could have been There yesterday afternoon.
And We could have been celebrating Halie's birthday

Happy birthday Halie!! I love love love you sissy!

1 comment:

  1. i'm so glad i got to see you! and those three beautiful baby girls, too! i love you and want to live with you :( come move in please!

    p.s. bfc reunion was the best thing of my life :)

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love :)