Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The big news in my life, y'all would've heard sooner if I wasn't such a slacker.

I am so not good at blogging.
I can never get in the mood to just sit and write what needs to be written. I mean what's the point of a journal if you don't write in it? Unfortunately I've said that about all the 20 journals I have probably owned in my life, that I have started diligently and all to quickly stopped.
I just feel bad for the people who might read them one day, and have no
idea what has happened in my life, or unfortunately for me think
I'm crazy.
But I've decided tonight, I'm making a pretty delayed new years resolution. To write in my blog at least once a week if not more.

So What has happened in my life since Christmas?
Good question, I can barely remember. DANG IT it's what I get for being a slacker.
Just kidding, I may not remember everything, but I remember the big stuff...

So after being trapped in Benton Arkansas, and by that I mean really trapped. We went to Albertson's for fun? What the?
Thankfully that Wednesday we finally made it to Halie's.
It was fun being with both baby's and my big sis's.
My dad was there too, unfortunately Alex and Richard got my bed, so I had to sleep on
the floor. The FLOOR, not the couch. :( What I do for family.

It really wasn't bad, after they all left on Saturday, It was just Me, Halie and the Chlo clo. It was weird being in a house with only 3 or 4 people. I'm so used to it being at least 6.

  • Okay so first thing I have a job! My family likes to call me a working woman, but really I just lead people to tables. not that hard. ps it's at Ruby Tuesday in case you were wondering.
  • I'm off school till April! but I am doing an online class, that unfortunately is kicking my butt.
  • I'm living with my sister Halie and my beautiful niece Chloe!!
  • I got two beta fishes!
  • I'm moving with them to Joplin, MO. Can i just say that I can honestly say I never thought I would live in Missouri. but hey C'est la vie. On a good note, there is a mall!! a real mall, with lots of wonderful stores.
  • I created a twitter. Which really isn't that big of a deal. okay its not, but I never thought I would.
  • I have gotten 2 paychecks already. I'm telling ya, I love being paid.
  • I know where I'm going to live next semester!!
  • And the last and literally the best thing of my life: I got accepted into the Vet Tech program at my school. I'm finally working towards my dream job!!!!
Really that's all I can think of. But I seriously love being with my sister.
and I miss my roommates so much, and my friends from REX.
and I miss my puppy soooo much. it's killing me.






2 comments:

Show me some love :)