Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend 2011

Can I just say. Woah. I had the best weekend! It started out with a 4 hour semi awkward car ride. Me and Leah my roommate got a ride off of the ride board and turns out the kid giving us the ride is in our ward. Weird. We got into Provo around 1030. I was supposed to go to Anna's that night, but I felt bad not spending anytime with Leah and her family. Cause let's face it. I was gonna spend the whole weekend with my best friend. Leah's mom, Heather, took us to Cafe Rio.
YUMMMMMMMMMMM! Literally it is my favorite place. and then we went to her house and we got too see  her family.

That night I slept so bad. Leah was up against me the whole night. Talk about claustrophobia!
The next morning we went to watch Leah's siblings perform their end of the year dances. Each grade performs a dance. TRES CUTE.  Then Leah and I went and walked around the BYU campus.

I want to go there soooo bad. 
Get this: the bookstore has three levels. 
They have Tacobell in there Cafeteria. 
Their library has so many floors, and is SO big I may or may not have gotten lost. 
I feel like I'm missing out on going to a real college. 
Don't get me wrong I love Rexburg. I just wish it was bigger. 


After walking around most of the campus, we stopped by the testing center to surprise Anna, that's where she had to work. After That Leah and I went to Spoon it Up , a great little froyo shop. and we walked home. 
I saw what complex Jimmer lives in. That was cool. 

I took a nap while Leah went to her ortho apt. and then by then Anna had gotten off of work and she picked me up to help her get ready for her NOT so hott date.  (the kid had this nasty 'stash and died his hair red. weirdddddddd) haha  Anna was hecka excited for it though. After Anna left, me and Anna Toone, Anna's roommate, watched the Justin Beiber movie. I LOVE HIM ♥ 


Then I went back to leahs house for a while and ate dinner and chatted, then when Anna got back from her date I went over there again to spend the night, and we went and played live mafia. Which probably would have been more fun if we knew the people. The first round me and anna were the killers and the people kept referring to us as the "twins." pretty funnnayyyy.

I spent the night at her house the next day we went to Park City, Utah and went on the bobsleds. The people I went with were so great. They had outlets there so of course we went shopping, I got a few things at J. Crew. for 35 bucks heck yes. Then we went to Granny's this little burger joint and got yummy milkshakes. :)
Then we had a game night with a bunch of people in Anna's complex. Then we went hot tubbing. real legit, except I was doing my dumb shy thing. what the freak. Then we came back and watched the JB movie again. and had Pazookies. Making it an even better day.

The next morning we had church. Relief society was normal, but then Anna, Kimberly and I went to the deaf sunday school. It was so amazing. I felt the spirit so strong and it was just so crazy that you could feel the spirit even though people weren't vocally communicating.

I have a new goal. Learn sign language. 

After church we just hung out, then we had ward prayer. And we stayed out and talked to a lot of people. It was really cool Then we watched a nature movie. After that we went back to Anna's apartment and just kinda hung out and then some people invited us to play games. At around 12 we (me anna and some friends)
 left to go get food and Philly Bs a pretty good mexican restaurant. It was a lot of fun. The boys were super funny.
We then went home and slept. We woke up for a pancake breakfast at some peoples house, and we stayed there talking for a while. Leah called and told me that we (I had to go) were leaving for salt lake at 12 like an hour from when we were talking. They never told me at all. I was pretty mad. But they didn't end up coming till around 330, so i got to spend some more time at anna's place. We went to spoon it up a little froyo place and then came back and watched how to loose a guy in 10 days. :) After I left with leah we went to the zoo which was super fun. I love the zoo. Then we met up with our ride, and came back to Rexburg.

I also want to move to Provo. It is a way bigger city and there is so much more to do. 
Plus the people, and by people i mean boys are so much more normal. 
Lots of  boys in rexburg try to hold my hand the first time we hang out. 
uhh i don't like it. it freaks me out. 

Maybe my next move will be to Provs... ehhh pysch. or to Florida where i can be HECKA(Said that for you Al)  tan and be with my family.

3 comments:

  1. best weekend everrrrrr :) so glad you could come stay with me and that you had so much fun! i wish you could move here for real. if only byu had a vet tech program. but shoot, then i'd be doing it too and then we would be living the same life. what? that's my dream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you know that BYU used to have a vet tech program?? :( but then they cancelled it a few years ago. booo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! i'm so glad you got to get outta Sexy Rexi and have some fun. I'm totes jealous, that whole thing reminded me of winter semester and i miss it. oh and i love that you love JB. I'm gonna get a poster for my room. i miss you and i love you! Clare-bear:)

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love :)