Monday, March 28, 2011

FLO RIDA

You know sometimes I really am blonde. For the longest time I never put two and two together, and then one day after Flo Rida's song had been out for so long, I so smartly figured out that if you put Flo and rida together you would get Florida. Wow we got a real genius here! haha

But back to Florida. I absolutely love it here. I love going to the beach and getting tan. I love being in warm weather. And for that reason I am so not looking forward to going back to Rexburg.

Just last Saturday, we went to the beach and there were dolphins! There probably 50 or 60 of them and they were just playing in the water. They even came relatively close to the beach too! SO. COOL.

Whenever I'm at the beach I always have this dream that something like Free Willy will happen to me. Seriously how cool would that be??

I just wanted to let y'all know how much  I love the beach and never want to leave. It's absolutely wonderful!

Maybe y'all should all be jealous. oh yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love :)