Tuesday, July 26, 2011

At last.

Today was my first day home, and what did I occupy my time with?
Chasing Ruthie in circles over and over again around the couch. (No joke.)
If I tried to stop she would come up and try to bite me in the but or just stare at me with her huge puppy eyes.
Talk about exhausting and annoying. So naturally I took a nap.

It's time for me to get a new phone(hallelujah!) So we tried to go to the wal mart and they didn't have tmobile there. :( fail.

The weather here is so hot and humid, worse than Texas which honestly I didn't think could happen. But hey, at least my hair can have a little volume now right?

On the plane ride here I sat by some pretty cool people. One was the kid who just graduated from high school. He was super friendly and chatty. He told me he was mugged. He had a black eye (which obviously I was jealous of.) and a chipped tooth.
The other lady was super nice and she lived in Austin for a few years. We talked about the city. I miss it so much! There is so much to do, and so many things I haven't even done there. But I just missed the simple things, Barton springs and zilker park, the greenbelts, kerby lane, my friends. what a great city.

The plane rides were tiring but I am so grateful to be home, sharing my bed with my huge dog and being with my mama, sisters, and brother (Kevin too!)

I'm watching our neighbors dogs this week, and let me tell you those dogs stink. There all little wiener dogs and one miniature collie. They're super cute and sweet, but demand my constant attention.

One of things I am most excited for besides the beach and being home is, coming home to my favorite books.
I've decided to just take them with me next time to school, so then i don't have to wait so long to read them.

Also I have to learn to drive stick. Last weekend Moriah let me drive her car. Let me tell you. I was horrible and kind of discouraged. But I have to learn it. SO I CAN HAVE A CAR AT SCHOOL!!


It's so good to be home at last.

1 comment:

  1. 1. doubt it's more humid there.
    2. i told sam about ruthie and how cute she is and he is totally down for a blind date.
    3. be jealous, austin IS pretty great.
    4. learning to drive stick? you got this.
    5. answer your phone next time we call, please.
    6. i love you and want you to come party with me in provo everydayyyy!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love :)