Monday, January 2, 2012

Bringing/ringing in the new year?

Last new years me and my sister started this thing were everything we do is the first one of the year.
Basically it was just a good excuse to annoy her fiance but it turned out to be supa fun!

So here are a few of my firsts of the new year
-first blog of the year: okay let's be real here, this may be my first and only blog of the year. But maybe i'll make my first new years resolution of the year and blog every week? hmmm still an iffy subject.
- first babysitting of the new year: ugh yes that's how i rung in the new year,  + sierra, which is always a plus.
- First super cheesy movie of the year: From Prada to Nada. not the best acting, but it as cheesy movies always do, it had the best ending where every girl gets their man.
- First skype of the year- Skyped the boyf. which is always a highlight of my day :)
- First super awkward YSA FHE of the year: It wasn't really that bad but this kid made me hold a cat. which of course i hated.
- First Spring cleaning of the year: My mama's house can always use a little organizing, which is good cause it keeps me busy and happy to be clean.
-First church calling of the year:  I've only been here one Sunday and they've already asked me to teach a CTR class. Which is not a bad calling I must add. Super lucky.
- First postcard of the year: two summers ago my friend Kelly went to Mexico, and sent me a post card. But I didn't get it till today. Seriously my family needs help with this whole mail thing.
-First melt down of the year: As usual I was being way to dramatic and building things up when nothing was really going on. gotta love being emotional!
-First doctors visit of the year- I have a sprained rib. wooo, really it's not that bad, but i have no idea how it happened.

Here are some firsts that I really can't wait to happen
- first beach trip of the year
-first diet of the year: which isn't gonna last long..
-first shopping trip of the year: well this will take a while considering i have no money.
-first VET TECH INTERNSHIP of the year: which will really be the first on ever. I start SATURDAY!!!!!
-First wedding as a bridesmaid of the year: This will be the best thing ever. I can't wait to see my best friend get married. And the other important people in my life... :)

I have a feeling that this is going to be really good year. Well other than the fact that I'm supposed to die on my 21st birthday, when the world ends.....

No it will be grand! I can't wait to spend  my 20th year laughing, loving, crying, learning, playing and worshiping God.

Here are a few pictures to sum of my 19th year:


Wiskey and Coke










No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love :)