Sunday, January 8, 2012

Workin' Woman

This week was somewhat uneventful.  Though I did get a few "Firsts" Crossed off my list. And came up with a few new to add to the growing list.
-First beach trip of the year: It was the warmest it's been since I've been here. And when I say warm, I mean cool. I had to wear a sweater. And we couldn't even get in the water. But it was Almost 80 today. You're getting there Florida!
- First Internship of the year:  I was extremely nervous, and I got lost on the way there, after a mild freak out I made it. The two people that were there were way laid back. It was a Saturday, so the normal weekday rush wasn't there. I felt like I was easing into things. I got to give two vaccinations, and draw blood. I got the venopuncture on the first try! I was so proud of myself, because I usually have to fish around for it. I was super happy. I also got to see a teeth float on a horse. It was cool, they file the teeth down, and in this particular horse, it had a rotten tooth, so it smelled super good. kidding.
- First diet of the year: Started as of tonight. Yikes I'm going to need help with this one. We're( my mom, sister and I) are also working out in the morning. Bright and early. 5:30 to be exact. But the BF is calling me to wake me up, isn't he sweet??

And I just forgot what the other firsts I wanted to add were. But I will add them as I think of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love :)