Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Things I'm loving right now

Things I'm loving right now





So I am loving printed pants this year. You can wear them with so many things! Personally I love them with a statement shirt and then solid shoes and bags. Add a few bangles and you'll be all set for a day out.  I'm drooling over this Givenchy tote,  and the color jeez, get in my closet already!  Funny thing is I used to hate the color green, I don't know why  but clearly its beautiful!

Things have been pretty laid back at the Ingersoll home. Well except for the fact that the good ol pup Basil wants to go outside every 5 minutes.  He does the cutest little whine and roll (as we call it)  until someone takes him out. Shoot he's got us wrapped around his little paws. Hope everyone is having a good day!
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10171851/?claim=d36rw45cs2u">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love :)