Saturday, July 27, 2013

Eureka!

So I realized the title implies that I am going to talk about the last 6 months. Don't worry y'all I wouldn't bore you.
But  two weekends ago, Jeff and I made a quick trip to Oxnard, California
Ever heard of it? Me either... but it was a delightful little secret.
Jeff and I left Thursday after class and drove down to salt lake. Guys I'm so horrible in the car. I swear Jeff thinks I'm a two year old sometimes. I get really uncomfortable and whiny and i need tons of snacks. Usually I fall asleep with in 10 minutes.
Anyways we got to the airport parking and took a shuttle to the airport. We eventually got on the plain and had a quick flight to the little airport of Long beach.
I mean seriously it is the cutest airport I've seen. They have one terminal and the rest is outside. I wish I had a picture, because that is one airport that I didn't actually feel stressed in. Trust me y'all need to go.

Jeff's Grandma Annette reserved hotel rooms for us and it was so wonderful! We were right on the beach and the hotel had tennis and basketball courts Jacuzzis and a pool that was pleasantly warmed to about 75 degrees.

We spent the mornings at the beach went shopping ate and went to the beach again.
And I am happy to announce I no longer have glow worms for legs.

I didn't see Jeff all that much because he was spending quality time with his little bro.
You know it's the coolest thing how good Jeff is with Warren. Just proves I picked a good one.

the ingersoll sibs, some how i always end up in a bad angle. 


So this past month Jeff and I hit the 6 month mark. I know in the large scheme of these 6 months isn't that big of a deal but uh hello it's been 6 months since we've gotten married.

Let me just tell you a few (6) things that I've figured out about Jeffrey Thomas Ingersoll

1. Jeff is the most loyal person I've ever met, besides my pup ruthie- who isn't even a person, but Kind of is.

2. He will never get mad... I think. This whole time we've been mad he has never been upset with me. I mean what? I know I am impossibly frustrating on my best day. I don't know how he does it.

3. He has this uncanny way of making me laugh in the most awkward and difficult situations. I hate it. But really love it. I can never stay mad at him. It's the best and also super frustrating sometimes

4. He is a total dog person. I mean you should see him and Basil. It's insane and also super funny. Because Jeff acts like a dog. I'll video tape it one day.

5. he has this annoyingly cute habit of always leaving the kitchen cabinets open. It's so cute because whenever I go in and say something he gets really upset that he did it and apologizes non stop

6. Jeff is like a fish. He could swim all day and all night without stopping. He loves to splash in the water, he loves to lay in the water, he loves to throw rocks in the water, he loves to swim. get the picture?

I love Jeff he's my best friend- which is a good thing right, I mean we are married for time and eternity. gah i'm so stinkin lucky.

meanwhile I am watching the babysitters club, HOLLA. Thank you netflix for giving me another reason not do anything productive. if you grew up in the 90's you know you watched this

1 comment:

  1. Clara! Just saw this and it's totes adorbs!! No worries.. I have now bookmarked it and I am gonna read this blog :) love you!! You're the cutest!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love :)