Monday, June 24, 2013

Teams

You know what's cool? Having an automatic team when you get married. A husband that always roots for you is the best.  He's like my own personal cheerleader. Jeff is seriously my favorite husband.

The other day Team Ingersoll went to the lake, and by Team Ingersoll I mean Jeff, Basil and myself. The temp was 80 and the sun was shining- duh. And having the sun hit my shoulders! Ahhh! I mean don't get me wrong I love being modest, but there is just something about the sun on your bare shoulders. Am I right?




Anyways we went with our friends who have the most adorable scared puppies- I mean sheesh Basil get a hold of your self. 

We had watermelon and doritos and played in the water. What more can you ask for. 

Especially since I am especially good at picking watermelons. I mean you guys I don't have to knock on the thing. I just know. 

Today was a day for teams- sort of. 

All the boys were skipping rocks, and have I mentioned that I am not one for skipping rocks. 

hashtag I cant skip rocks. 


But today on this glorious day I could. For some reason I bent down low enough and threw it just so, and what do you know I did it!


3 whole skips- legit. 


Jeffrey was there to cheer me on and basil just tried to fetch it- which I might add made it difficult to skip
But made for a fun game
I love teams. but mostly i love my family.








1 comment:

  1. I love your family, too! (: thanks for makin me laugh. also you're a babe.

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love :)