Saturday, March 23, 2013

Workin' Woman part deux

Except I'm not. Working that is. I'm officially a housewife.  Which I've always secretly wanted to be. Every day My hot husband ( oh yes he's very good looking) wakes up and goes to work. I wake up around 730, shower, make the bed, eat and watch HGTV. I mean I can't tell you how may hours I have spent. But I justify it because I'm getting great tips on how to make my home beautiful. Which = LOTS of crafts.  But in real life there are only so many crafts that I can afford to do.  So though I am very happy with how our home has turned out, I'm stuck here waiting for 3 O'clock because that's when my best friend comes home!  Some crafts I did:



We spent the first two months of our marriage, working. Jeff's coworker got fired so he got moved up to full time. I was at my Vet Tech internship also full time. During that time we got furniture because as single people we were always provided it. Oh the life of student housing.

Luckily we had a bed, one lamp, and a TV. What else does a family just starting out need? Right.
Well I'll tell you, a kitchen table, a couch, end tables, a dresser and lets not forget silverware. I kid you not we had two forks, a knife, and a spoon.  And we had a few dinners like this..






But there has been a lot of improvement since then. See!


Now a days since my house is pretty much perfect ;) what do I do you ask

Well mostly I just watch HGTV and Castle. They are so addictive! But There was a recent turn of events because we finally got Internet! Yee. So now I'm online window shopping, trying to keep up our blog.
But you see the happiest I am throughout the days is when Jeffrey comes home and we can watch those shows together.




















This is probably one of my favorite purchases. ( For only $12 I might add)
It's right in front of my sink so now every time I wash dishes, I'm happy :)


And we're happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love :)